Recipe inspired by: Jamie Oliver
1. Cook the linguine in a large pan of salted boiling water according to packet instructions. Meanwhile, add a few lugs of olive oil to a large frying pan on a medium heat, then add the garlic and chili.
2. As soon as the garlic begins to color, add the prawns and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Pour in the white wine, add the cherry tomatoes and season well, then simmer for a couple of minutes.
4. When the pasta is ready, scoop out and save a mug of the cooking water, then drain the pasta in a colander.
5. Add the pasta, lemon juice and spinach to the pan of prawns and toss together. Add a little of the reserved cooking water if the sauce is too thick.
6. Taste to check the seasoning, then serve each portion sprinkled with the lemon zest, parsley and rocket.