This recipe is lighter than most. It contains a few nutrient dense ingredients that are currently in season, and offered by our local farmers in this week’s box.
Recipe from; Justin Chapple with Food and Wine
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds beef chuck, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 quart chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- 6 shallots, halved
- 1/2 pound carrots, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 5 ounces curly spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- Crusty bread, for serving
For full recipe click here
The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.