We all love a good classic stuffed pepper. But it’s good to sway from the norm and try something new, too. This cheesy, creamy, pepper recipe that’s packed with the most flavorful herbs is great for just that!
Recipe by: Sarah Bond with Live Eat Learn
- 5 bell peppers
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil 30 mL
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta 453 g
- 1/2 cup finely sliced green onions about 4 green onions
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 handful flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 Tbsp each: fresh mint, fresh rosemary, fresh thyme chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan 56 g
- 1 tsp fennel flowers optional
- 2 Tbsp breadcrumbs combined with a dash of oil
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.