Another amazing recipe from Damn Delicious. I really can’t get enough of anything that includes ramen, and this dish is no exception. It’s an explosion of flavor. I also wanted to throw it out there that you can easily make this dish vegan, if you so desired. Simply swap the beef for tofu, or leave out the protein all together! If you do use tofu, I’d recommend making a little extra sauce to marinate it in for a few hours. After marinating, brown the tofu in a skillet or bake at 400 F for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping half way (I prefer baking as it prevents it from being too wet or soggy). Then add to dish as instructed in recipe.
Another note, this recipe would taste great with some baby bok choy and carrots, as well!
Recipe from: Chungah at Damn Delicious
- 2 (5.6-ounce) packages refrigerated Yaki-Soba, seasoning sauce packets discarded*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced across the grain (or 1-14 oz package drained firm or extra firm tofu)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- SLO Veg suggests 1 or 2 bok choy, cut into quarters and 1 or 2 carrots, cut into slices