Vegan Acai Berry ‘Cheesecake’
Craving cheesecake, but feeling like you could do without all the dairy or maybe you’re just wanting to try something new? This vegan berry cheesecake is just what you’re looking for. It uses coconut milk and a variety of ground nuts to achieve that signature creamy texture of cheesecake. And if you happen to be without frozen acai feel free to substitute with any other type of berry to get a similar effect. It’s a delicious, creamy, sweet treat the whole family will love!
Recipe by: Gaz Oakley from Avant Garde Vegan
- 1 & 1/2 cups/125g Ground Almonds
- 1/2 cup/70g Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup/40g Pecans, plus additional for topping.
- 3 tbs Agave Nectar
- 3 tbs Coconut Oil
- 1 tbs Peanut Butter
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 1 & 1/4 cups/170g Raw Cashews Nuts, soaked
- 1 cup/240ml Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 Frozen Banana, cut into small pieces
- 1 tin Coconut Milk
- 6 tbs Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Sachets Sambazan Açai Berry
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Frozen Açai
- Freeze dried berries (optional)
For full recipe click here.
Visit our recipe box for more yumminess.