Looking for a light and refreshing dinner option? Here it is! It’s filled with all good things – veggies, antioxidants, healthy fats, and loads of flavor – so you’ll be sure to feel like a million bucks after this meal.
Recipe by: Kristen with the Endless Meal
- 4 zucchinis, about 12 inches long each, julienned with a julienne peeler or a mandolin (discard the seedy middle part. (this is the spiralizer I have)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
FOR THE PESTO:
- Leaves from 3 stalks of kale (if you have a high powered blender you can use the whole stalks)
- ⅓ cup basil
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup pistachios
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice, from about 1 ½ lemons
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, or sub nutritional yeast to keep it vegan
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
Click here for full recipe.
The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.