Squash curry is the perfect guilt-less comfort food. It’s warming, nutritious, packed with flavor and can be whipped up in 30 minutes.
Recipe by: Lindsay with Pinch of Yum
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each curry powder and chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each turmeric and cayenne pepper
- 5–6 cups peeled, chopped squash (I used kabocha – butternut would be good, too)
- 1 15-ounce can thick coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste (I used Massaman curry paste)
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 2 15-ounce cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cup light bulgur, uncooked
- cilantro for topping
For full recipe click here.