A little sprinkle of garlic and Parmesan is a simple way to add extra flavor and depth to any dish. This side dish is quick and easy and incredibly satisfying!
Recipe by: Diethood
- 3 cups sugar snap peas , trimmed, rinsed, dried
- 3 tablespoons STAR Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
For full recipe click here.
The featured image is a stock photo on Unsplash meant to represent this dish.