Rated 5 out of 5 stars from over 1k reviewers, this recipe is a definite winner. It’s a clever take on the traditional candied sweet potato casserole that involves twice baking the potatoes for improved texture and taste; yet still features all your favorite flavors from pure maple syrup to toasted marshmallows.
Recipe by: Grace Parisi with Food & Wine
- 9 sweet potatoes, about 12 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, preferably grade B
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cayenne pepper
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
For full recipe click here.