This curry really hits the spot! It’s always amazing when a dish is both incredibly delicious AND nutritious, isn’t it? A completely guilt free indulgence! What’s better than that?
Recipe from: Dana – Minimalist Baker
- 2 Tbsp water (or coconut oil)
- 1/3 cup shallot (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 small serrano pepper (seeds removed, finely chopped // omit for less spice)
- 3-4 Tbsp red or yellow curry paste* (Thai Kitchen or Thai True brands // adjust to preferred spice level)
- 2 cups light coconut milk (canned // sub full-fat for richer, creamier curry)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup* (plus more to taste)
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos (or sub tamari or soy sauce if not gluten-free), plus more to taste
- 1 cup cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 1/4 cup cooked chickpeas* (rinsed and drained)
SALAD / BOWL optional
- Cauliflower rice, quinoa, or rice*
- Red onion
- Lime wedges
- Sesame seeds
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a stock photo by Danielle Tsi meant to represent this dish.