This curry really hits the spot! It’s always amazing when a dish is both incredibly delicious AND nutritious, isn’t it? A completely guilt free indulgence! What’s better than that?
Recipe from: Dana – Minimalist Baker
- 2 Tbsp water (or coconut oil)
- 1/3 cup shallot (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 small serrano pepper (seeds removed, finely chopped // omit for less spice)
- 3-4 Tbsp red or yellow curry paste* (Thai Kitchen or Thai True brands // adjust to preferred spice level)