This dish is creamy, savory, and so comforting. Whip this up on a lazy weekend afternoon, invite some friends over, and enjoy! The flavors are to die for and everyone’s mouth will be watering!
Recipe from: Elise Bauer – Simply Recipes
- 5 Tbsp butter, divided 4 Tbsp and 1 Tbsp
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (dried herbs such as basil and thyme)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups (400 g) risotto rice (arborio, carnaroli, vialone nano)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 5 cups chicken stock (or vegetable stock for vegetarian option)
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt, more to taste
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.