Who doesn’t love a recipe you can toss together in less than 30 minutes?! This taco bowl is loaded with flavor, filling, healthy, and will be ready to chow down on in no time!
Side note: Don’t forget to mix in your street taco microgreens!
Recipe by: Jacyln from Cooking Classy
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1.25 lbs lean ground beef (swap for a can of beans to make vegetarian)
- 1 cup bottled fire roasted salsa
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 head romaine lettuce or iceberg lettuce, chopped (SLO Veg suggests adding in your street taco microgreens!)
- 5 oz. tortilla chips, slightly crumbled
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced (or 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes)
- 1 avocado, diced (optional)
- 5 Tbsp Sour cream or Mexican crema (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion (optional)
For full recipe click here.