We’re all pretty well acquainted with blueberry, cranberry, and banana muffins. But when was the last time you had STRAWBERRY muffins? These muffins with their juicy strawberries are crispy on top, fluffy and moist throughout, and deliciously sweet. Bake them in the evening and enjoy them as an on-the-go breakfast.
Recipe from: Jenn at Once Upon a Chef
- 2 cups all purpose flour, spooned into measuring cup and leveled-off with knife, plus 2 teaspoons more for tossing with strawberries
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick or 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2-1/4 cups diced strawberries, from 1 pint, divided
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar, for topping
For full recipe click here.
*Photo by Alyssa Bell, SLO Veg.