This is a wonderful filling, yet light salad filled with veggies and plant-based protein. It’s great for on-the-go lunches, easy dinners, or potlucks.
Recipe by: Kare with Kitchen Treaty
- 1/2 cup dried quinoa (about 1 1/2 cup cooked)
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup grated carrots (about 2 small carrots)
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion (about 1/4 small onion)
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For full recipe click here.