Simple, fresh, whole ingredients go a long way in this recipe. Brussels, leeks, garlic, lemon, and Parmesan are all you need to give this dish a wonderful, complex flavor.
Recipe by: Claire Saffitz with Bon Appetit
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 1 large leek, white and pale-green parts only
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon, zest removed with a vegetable peeler, cut into very thin strips
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 12 ounces rigatoni
- 2 ounces Parmesan, finely grated, plus more for serving
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
For full recipe click here.