Yummy, healthy, and easy to prepare! In need of a delicious, artisan fruit vinegar for a dressing? Check out the SLO Veg Marketplace to shop Chaparral Gardens fruit vinegars!
Recipe from: Christine Laba from Taste of Home
- 4 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 4 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 3 medium nectarines, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar**
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
For full recipe click here.
**Shop the SLO Veg Marketplace for Chaparral Gardens Raspberry Basil Vinger!