We bet you never knew carrots could be as delectable as they are in this wonderful side dish! Before roasting, the carrots are sprinkled with cumin, paprika, cinnamon, and a drizzle of olive oil. Once cooked they’re topped with a cilantro and pistachios along with a lovely creamy sauce of sour cream and lime juice. There are so many flavors here your taste buds will be doing somersaults.
Recipe by: Adam Dolge
- 12 ounces trimmed small carrots with tops
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted unsalted pistachios
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
For full recipe click here.