Rejoice! Zucchini’s are back in season! As delicious as winter vegetables are, I think we’re all ready for a little change. And the time is here–summer veggies are making their way back to your plate! We think this yummy vegetarian taco recipe is the perfect way to celebrate. It’s simple, fast, and bursting with flavor.
Recipe from: Maria at Two Peas and Their Pod
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 medium zucchini cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 15 oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- tomatillo salsa (optional)
For full recipe click here.