You can’t go wrong with a grilled chicken dinner that’s loaded with aromatics like garlic, rosemary, and green onions. This entree will easily be the star of the show.
Recipe by: Carlo Mirarchi
- 1 3 1/2–4-pound chicken, backbone removed
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 2 heads of garlic, halved crosswise
- 2 bunches scallions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon onion or chive blossoms (optional)
For full recipe click here.
This image is a stock photo by Jcomp on FreePik meant to represent this dish.