This rich, creamy pasta with leeks is to die for. The leeks give the dish a unique touch that’s so delicious you’ll be surprised you made it yourself!
Recipe from: Sara Jenkins at Bon Appetit
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium leeks, white and pale-green parts only, halved lengthwise, sliced crosswise
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 pound pappardelle or fettuccine
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan or Grana Padano
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.