It’s hard to imagine that such a simple recipe of roasted veggies could be so delicious. But my goodness, this seriously is! And it’s ready to throw in the oven in just 5 minutes. It’s such a delightful way to enjoy your carrots, broccoli, and bok choy this week!
Recipe from: Chungah at Damn Delicious
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 16 ounces baby peeled carrots (carrot bunches work, as well!)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 ounces broccoli florets*
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- SLO VEG suggests adding baby bok choy, too!
For full recipe click here.