This meal has it all! Cruciferous veggies, plant based protein, fresh herbs and spices, and the most wonderful creamy miso dressing.
Recipe by: Chris Morocco
- ½ pound brussels sprouts
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 small heads of broccoli (about 1 pound total), cut into large florets
- 1 14-ounce block firm tofu, drained well, torn into bite-size pieces
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Aleppo-style pepper or other mild red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- ⅓ cup green olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds, plus more for serving
- Crushed toasted almonds and/or parsley leaves with tender stems (for serving)
For full recipe click here.