Every ingredient in this dish compliments the other flawlessly. This sweet, creamy, cheesy butternut squash gratin will blow you away.
Recipe from: Rachel at Yummy Noises
- 1 bunch rainbow chard* (about 12 oz)
- 1 lb butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into ¾ inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 shallots, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 3 oz Gruyère cheese, shredded
- 4 oz milk
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.