A hearty, healthy, and comforting soup perfect for any day of the year! It’s an easy and fast dish that offers a delicious way to put your carrots, potatoes, and chard to good use.
Recipe from: Dana at Minimalist Baker
- 2 Tbsp water (or sub oil of choice // such as avocado or coconut)
- 2 cloves garlic minced (or sub 2 Tbsp garlic-infused oil*)
- 2 small shallots (optional // or 1/2 white onion as recipe is written // diced)
- 4 large carrots (thinly sliced)
- 4 stalks celery (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt and black pepper (divided // plus more to taste)
- 3 cups yellow or red baby potatoes (roughly chopped into bite-size pieces*)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary or thyme (I used a bit of both)
- 1 cup uncooked green or brown lentils (thoroughly rinsed and drained)
- 2 cups chopped sturdy greens (such as kale or collard greens)
For full recipe click here.