This is a great effortless dinner recipe to keep on hand. Prepare this simple, delicious, and guilt free dish in 15 minutes and with less than 10 ingredients! It’s healthy, light, and a perfect dinner for warm nights.
Recipe by: Maria from Two Peas and Their Pod
- 4 small zucchini ends trimmed
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepperto taste
- Cherry or grape tomatoes optional
For full recipe click here.