We ALL love enchiladas. But not all of us love carbs. And that’s okay, because it turns out low-carb zucchini enchiladas are a thing! This *mostly* diet-friendly recipe is sure to be a household favorite.
Recipe by: Lindsay Funston on Delish
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- Kosher salt
- 3 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/3 c. red enchilada sauce, divided
- 4 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 c. shredded Monterey jack
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- Sour cream, for drizzling
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
For full recipe click here.