Recipe from: Garlic Matters
Ever at a loss at what to do with your microgreens? Here’s a super simple and easy way to use them up!
- 200g (2 cups) English cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 200g (1 ½ cups) asparagus, chopped and blanched in hot water for a few minutes
- 20 cherry tomatoes or baby plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons garlic chives (or onion chives), chopped
- 2 Hass avocados, chopped
- 80g (2 cups) mixed microgreens
For the dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a representation of the recipe. Not a photo of the actual recipe.