Quinoa is one of those delicious superfoods packed with omegas, protein, and all kinds of vitamins and minerals. Pair it with some greens, sun dried tomatoes, nuts, and a delicious lemon dressing and you’ve got yourself a fantastic salad!
Recipe by: Kate with Cookie and Kate
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed in a fine-mesh colander
- ⅓ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 cups roughly chopped fresh spinach or arugula
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ teaspoon olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For full recipe click here.