This is a delightful Thanksgiving side that is so sweet and yummy and it could pass as dessert! And a (mostly) healthy one, too.
Recipe by: Tyler Florence with the Food Network
- 12 large sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup (11/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.