- 3 chicken breasts
- 8 oz chopped frozen spinach cooked according to package directions and squeezed dry.
- 3 oz feta crumbled ( about 1/2 cup )
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
- Mix the chopped frozen spinach, feta, cream cheese, garlic and half of the salt in a medium sized bowl.
- Cut a pocket into each chicken breast. If you are unsure of how to cut a pocket into the chicken without also cutting a pocket into your hand, try this: One at a time, place the chicken flat on a cutting board, and press a large spatula ( or something else that cannot be stabbed, i.e. DO NOT USE YOUR HAND) flat on top of the breast. Make sure that you are pressing the spatula down hard enough