This is a delicious way to spice up your green beans! Roast them up with some garlic, almonds, and parmesan and you’ve got yourself a tasty treat!
Recipe by: Jennifer Farley with Savory Simple
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (approximately 1/2 medium lemon)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan, or to taste
- Optional: 1/4 cup basil, sliced thin
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a stock photo by Chun Yip So meant to represent this dish.