Who knew grapes were something to be roasted? I certainly didn’t, but it turns out this roasted chicken recipe tastes just divine with roasted grapes. It’s a simple dish that requires only a handful of ingredients, one pot, and 10 minutes of prep time.
Recipe by: Reluctant Entertainer
- 4 whole chicken breasts cut in half
- 1/2 medium sweet onion finely diced
- 1 large shallot diced
- 1/2 cup Olive oil divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 T. fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 4 T. balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 cups seedless red grapes cut in half if large
- 1/2 lemon juiced
For full recipe click here.
The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.