Okay, we know there is nothing healthy about this dessert. But sometimes you just gotta indulge in a warm, decadent bread pudding soaked in a rich creamy custard topped with freshly picked juicy peaches, right? Yea, we think so.
Recipe from: Augustina Zaccardi at Taste of Home
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 potato dinner rolls, halved
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup caramel sundae syrup
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
For full recipe click here.