You’ll be surprised at how complex this meal tastes given it only has a few very simple ingredients. This decadent, garlic-y dish will surely have you coming back for seconds.
Recipe from: Claire Saffitz at Bon Appetit
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup plus 3 tablespoons olive oil; plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, patted dry, divided
- Kosher salt
- ½ medium romanesco or cauliflower, cored, cut into small florets
- 8 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, plus more for serving
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 12 ounces lumaconi (snail shells) or other medium shell pasta
- 2 ounces aged Asiago cheese or Pecorino, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
For full recipe click here.