Oven Roasted Herb and Garlic Parmesan are the perfect side dish to whatever you’re making for dinner tonight! Perfectly crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside!
- 2 pounds gold potatoes halved or quartered depending on size
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh herbs rosemary and thyme
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese REAL Parmesan
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine fresh herbs, salt, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Set aside. If using dried herbs use a little less.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning mixture, tossing to coat once again.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle on any seasoning left in the bowl.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on size, or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve immediately.