If you’re feeling like it’s time to change up the holiday dessert menu, this recipe is for you. This dreamy creamsicle pie features fresh, in season oranges, marmalade, whipping cream, and just the perfect amount of sugar.
Recipe by: Elaine Lemm on The Spruce Eats
- 1 cup water (boiling)
- 3-ounce packet orange jello
- 4 ounces butter (plus extra for greasing)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream (for the pie, plus 1/4 cup for decoration)
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
For full recipe click here.