A simple recipe that’s packed with flavor, requires little effort, and is ready to serve within an hour!
Recipe from: Martha Stewart
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch Swiss chard (10 oz), stems cut into 1/2-inch pieces, leaves torn into 2-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, diced small
- 2 medium carrots, diced medium
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest, plus wedges for serving
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups basmati rice
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.