Salads are fantastic especially when you add the fresh citrus taste of an orange with the crisp crunch of kale. This salad is super light and so refreshing!
Recipe by: Amanda M
- 1/2 Shallot peeled and minced
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 3 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of fresh ground pepper
- 5-6 cups kale stems removed and chopped
- 2 Navel oranges
- 1/2 cup salted dry-roasted almonds roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Click here for full recipe and instructions
*The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.