Cauliflower rice a light, low-carb, paleo-friendly side dish and it’s all the rage these days. But whether or not you’re into all that it certainly is tasty twist on traditional grain rice! Twist things up even more with this delicious, garlicky, lemony Mediterranean rice.
Recipe by: Cookie and Kate
- 1 medium-to-large head cauliflower or 16 ounces store-bought cauliflower rice
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (omit if sensitive to spice)
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For full recipe click here.