A wonderful savory snack or appetizer everyone will enjoy!
Recipe by: Lisa from Healthy Nibbles
Sumac Yogurt Sauce
- 1/3 cup (70g) sour cream
- 1/3 cup (70g) yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- zest from 1/2 lemon (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon ground sumac
- 1 small minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups (290g) thinly sliced leeks
- 2 cups (240g) peeled and grated kohlrabi
- 6 tablespoons chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup (38g) shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- zest of 1 lemon (about 1 teaspoon)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 to 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a stock photo from Meal Makeover Moms meant to represent this recipe.