Looking for a good, simple way to use up all your greens this week? This delicious recipe with sauteed greens and a spicy garlic oil is just the recipe your looking for! It’s incredibly quick and easy and it’s loaded with nutrients!
Recipe by: Chris Morocco on Bon Appetit
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large bunches Swiss chard or Tuscan kale, or 1/2 head escarole, leaves separated
For the full recipe click here.