This delicious green bean casserole is brought to you by Kacey’s Sauces. It’s vegan, flavorful, healthy, and the perfect comfort food to enjoy on Thanksgiving.
Recipe by: Kacey Skinner with Kacey’s Cakes
- 1 lb Green Beans
- 1 pkg Mushrooms
- 1 Small White Onion
- French Fried Onions
- 32 oz Kacey’s Alredo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice white onions and mushrooms. Cut green beans in half.
- Add onions, mushrooms, and green beans to casserole dish.
- Heat Alfredo sauce on stove, then pour over green beans.
- Cover with foil and cook for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle french fried onions evenly over top.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes uncovered. Serve