Seared tuna with avocado salsa verde is a super-simple summer dish that is elegant enough for entertaining, but quick enough for weeknight dinners.
Recipe courtesy of author: Jamie Vespa MS, RD
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Serves: 4 servings
- ⅔ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt, divided
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium ripe avocado, diced
- 4 (6-oz.) tuna steaks
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a free stock photo meant to represent this dish.