This lovely dessert is as beautiful as it is delicious. It’s buttery and sweet, simple to make, and features a delightful hint of citrus-y grapefruit and vanilla.
Recipe by: Anna Posey with Bon Appetit
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature, cut into pieces, plus more for pan
- 1 tablespoon finely grated grapefruit zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup plus 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more
- 2 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- Himalayan pink salt, dried hibiscus flowers, red sprinkles or sanding sugar, dried rose petals, and/or cracked pink peppercorns (for serving; optional)
For full recipe click here.