A soup perfect for anytime of the year! It’s light, comforting, nourishing, and is packed with immune boosting ingredients like ginger, garlic, and onion.
Recipe from: Jessica at The Forked Spoon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 shallots, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped, green and white divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp ginger, fresh, minced
- 5.5 cups low sodium chicken broth, or water for vegan
- 2 whole star anise
- 2 tbsp soy sauce, or Tamari for a Gluten Free option
- 10 oz crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 6 oz rice noodles
- 1.5 heads bok choy, roughly chopped
- sesame seeds for topping
- red pepper flakes for topping
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.