A delightfully vibrant and colorful side dish perfect for warm summer nights!
Recipe from: Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes includes chilling time Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, ends trimmed if desired
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 2-3 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 6-8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
For full recipe click here.