Low carb, gluten-free, keto friendly egg rolls! Just without the wrap.. If you’re looking for another good way to use your cabbage, this recipe will help you out. It’s so yummy!
Recipe from: London of Evolving Table
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil divided
- 1 lb. ground turkey or beef 93/7
- 1 ½ cup sweet onion finely diced
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- ½ tsp ginger minced
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 5 cups cabbage cut into ¼-inch shreds
- 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos or soy sauce, gluten-free*
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt to taste
- ¼ tsp. pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Toasted sesame seeds optional
- Green onions optional
For full recipe click here.
*The feature image is a free stock photo meant to represent this dish.