Cucumbers, tomatoes, and red onions pair just wonderfully together, don’t they? Mix in some fresh herbs, olive oil, and red wine vinegar and you’ve got yourself the perfect salad!
Recipe by: Sara with Dinner at the Zoo
- 3 cups sliced cucumbers seeds removed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper cored, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped herbs such as parsley, dill, chives or green onion
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
For full recipe click here.