Enjoy brussels sprouts like you never have before! Don’t get me wrong, brussels have a fantastic flavor on their own, but if you find yourself wanting to change things up a bit with a new recipe THIS is the one! The delicious Asian sauce makes its way into all the crevices of the sprout and makes for an explosion of flavor at each bite.
Recipe from: Maegan – The BakerMama
- 1 pound fresh brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (or other high-heat oil such as grapeseed)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (you can also use fish sauce here if you want something with a bit more flavor)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice (about half a large lemon)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- Pinch of black pepper
- Kosher salt
For full recipe click here.