Creamy, light, flavorful, healthy, and just all around GOOD. You’d never think a dish this tasty could be thrown together in just 30 minutes!
Recipe by: Robin Bashinsky with Cooking Light
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (from 5 ears), divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup uncooked Arborio rice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, divided
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated (about 1/2 cup) and divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
For full recipe click here.